Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage a fleet.
Fleetio is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who takes high ownership, can work independently with minimal guidance, is highly driven and motivated to deliver value.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage a fleet. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
One of the things our customers love most about Fleetio is its user-friendliness. We take design and UX extremely seriously and are looking to add to our engineering team to help us continue to delight our customers.
We're looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team and help us build amazing features for our customers. The ideal candidate is someone who takes high ownership, can work independently with minimal guidance, is highly driven and motivated to deliver value.
You’ll collaborate with other Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and the Customer Success team to implement features and help solve escalated support cases. About 80% of your time will be spent working on new features and 20% will be spent investigating and fixing bugs.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- 1-2 years of production React experience
- Experience with relational databases such as Postgres
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Jest, RSpec
- Understanding of the balance between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Compelled to make things look beautiful and work flawlessly
- Cherish productivity, delivering value and have a deep-rooted care for helping teams communicate and collaborate more effectively and efficiently
We consider it a plus if you..
- Have experience with Tailwind or CSS-in-JS frameworks
- Have experience with TypeScript
- Know a thing or two about the fleet management industry
Submit Application -> Recruiter Screening -> VP of Engineering/Hiring Manager Interview -> Technical Assessment (Paid) -> Team Interview -> Final Interview