Sr Data Engineer
Stratasan's software and services provide market intelligence to hospitals and healthcare systems, equipping them to make better decisions.
Sr Data Engineer
In the Senior Data Engineer role, we expect you to design, implement and monitor advanced data pipelines, optimizing for security and observability. Also see engineering.stratasan.com.
Stratasan's mission is to collaborate with hospitals and help them make better, more informed strategic growth decisions. Every employee here cares deeply about achieving that mission, and we work tirelessly to build and support products that will help them succeed. As a Data Engineer, you work will affect some of the most fundamental aspects of our business, the secure processing of billions of health care records. We're looking for an individual not afraid to learn and have a large impact on a growing business. As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be expected to help make strategic technical decisions to help guide the usage and adoption of data engineering technologies. Additionally, you will be expected to provide mentorship and guidance to fellow team members.
In the role you will
- Plan, develop and monitor event-driven data pipelines for new and existing products.
- Collaborate with Operations to harden and improve the performance of our data infrastructure.
- Effectively communicate the design and structure of pipelines to other engineers as well as non-engineering stakeholders.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to fellow engineers.
You will love this job if
- You understand that building data-intensive applications requires teamwork.
- You believe that diagramming and written documentation are key pieces to the long-term maintainability of any significant software product.
- You have keen attention to detail and enjoy diving deep into problems.
- You consider yourself proactive, spotting and addressing small issues before they grow.
Why We Should Hear From You
- You have expertise in relational data, large-scale ETL and automation.
- You’ve worked with relational databases like Postgres and cloud warehouses like Redshift. Experience in those exact technologies is not necessary.
- You’re experienced in a Python
- You have experience with a major cloud provider like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You understand the problems tools like Docker and Terraform solve.