Tech-enabled care coordination services.
Exciting opportunity for a creative data engineer seeking a startup environment.
CareHarmony is looking for an out of the box thinking Data Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy a thriving and fast-paced environment, allowing for relentless pursuit of transforming raw data into useful data systems.
Joining CareHarmony, you will strive to create and maintain data architectures that will be an intricate part of improving efficiencies and driving statistical analysis to exceed business goals with limitless growth potential!
- Compile and define raw data to efficiently create data systems frameworks; system design, governance, stability and automation across multiple sources, platforms, and database queries
- Conduct complex data analysis, reporting and validation
- Improve data quality and efficiency to improve business planning
- Collaborate with Operations and Clinical Teams to quantify and measure data consistency and improvements
- Collaborate with internal and external users to understand pain points and create paths forward
- Managing integration and interfaces within a client facing environment with a focus on extraction, transformation, and loading
- High proficiency for being self-motivated and comfortable in making day-to-day decisions
- Strong analytical and communication skills with a proficiency for details and execution to close gaps
- Proficient expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM), BI Reporting, SQL, Python, R
- Proven Experience developing Big Data solutions in Azure a plus
- Comfortable with Microsoft SQL data technologies (SSAS/SSIS/SSRS)
- Proven ability to work with internal and external partners to understand and envision data solutions
- Experience within the healthcare industry a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 3 years of demonstrated data engineering experience
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Data Scientist, Engineering preferred