We are a digital agency that focuses on order ahead sites for quick service and fast casual restaurants.
Work on the engineering team as a counterpart to the traditional Project Manager to flush out technical requirements in preparation of development.
- Attend kick off meetings, standups, UX/UI reviews, and all sprint meetings including planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Review current tickets and requests for validity and completion before assigning to the development team.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine origin and work with different teams to get the issues resolved.
- Work with Project Manager, Product Manager and Developers to create and maintain estimates for new clients and features.
- Utilize technical documentation to create technical requirements for new feature requests as a point of reference for the development team.
- Utilize API testing and integration tools to generate proof of concept and request mock ups
- Coordinate and communicate with other teams within the organization such as Design, Product Managers, Project Manager and Strategy.
- Work with 3rd party vendors on new projects and issues.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a technology related field with a project management like role.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple teams on different projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals effectively.
- Strong understanding of APIs and ability to use tools like Insomnia or Postman
- Basic understanding of object oriented programming languages, data stores, cloud infrastructure, and CSS/HTML
- Team-oriented; ability to build strong relationships and support other team members
- Self-starter and willing to be hands on to write/review technical requirements and perform QA testing.
- Any experience with GTM/GA a plus
- Experience with Jira, Asana, Sketch and Invision a plus
- BS or BA in the computer science field is a plus
Please email resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org