We’re designing Ruby as a new day-to-day financial management and information sharing tool just for families. Ruby provides advanced financial management for seniors and their families.
Our small dev team (3 engineers + quality + product owner) is looking for some contract help with frontend work. Duration is 2 months with ability to start soon, 40 hrs/wk. Hourly rate negotiable.
- Building a webapp with .NET Core, SQL, VueJS, and Sass on Azure
- A small autonomous team working for a regional bank
- In Nashville, TN - Pie Town specifically
- Experienced in building consumer webapps
- Proficient with VueJS (or React/Angular) and Sass, and surrounding technologies like build toolchains, editors/IDEs, and dev environments
- Capable of getting up to speed on a new project and codebase very quickly
- Able to work on site in our office for a good portion of the time (50-100%)
Hourly or term contract structures can work for us. We run vanilla scrum with well documented tickets - acceptance criteria, designs, regular refinement, etc.