Help us change the way people shop for and buy groceries. We are creating habit-building technology that will improve the lives of millions of people. Sound like fun? Read on!
"I want to help change the way people shop for and buy groceries. I am responsible for creating habit-building technology that will improve the lives of millions of people. The work evolves a stagnant grocery industry that is desperate for innovation.
Does that sound like your happy place? Read on!
- Become the code owner of a new mobile-first web application within a highly collaborative team.
- Work with senior members of our team, including the Heads of Product and Development, to develop a large-scale Vue.js application.
- Design and implement effective solutions that can be extended and built upon in the future.
- Incorporate verbal and written feedback from other team members into existing projects.
- Apply best practices in responsive design, usability, accessibility and interactive design to projects.
- Manage and communicate with other developers working on web projects.
- Apply Git Flow methodologies to regularly version bd back-up the code.
Requirements and Expectations
- We care about results, not pedigree. Deployed projects and an active git repo will definitely get our attention
- We are small team of t-shaped specialists. Be comfortable owning the end-to-end lifecycle of front-end development.
- Nashville-based preferred, but not required. We love this town and occasionally enjoy each other’s company. Who doesn’t love Top Golf or hot chicken?! We are remote friendly, but enjoy the perks of living in the same timezone.