Cypress Mill Co. is more than just another dev shop for outsourcing projects. Our focus is long term partnerships where our team feels like a natural extension of our client's organization.
Developer experienced in developing and/or modifying WordPress plugins and themes using modern development practices.
This person will be the lead developer on a long term project to perform major updates and maintenance for an online WordPress marketplace and included products. This will be a remote position that may require occasional travel within the Southeast US.
This role will include:
- Deploying Hosted Multisite Networks (SaaS “build your own website” model in a few different niches)
- Building and Maintaining a Small Curated Digital Assets Marketplace (Themes, Plugins and Creative Design Assets) including Easy Digital Downloads
- Developing New WordPress Themes and plugins to launch on marketplace
- Developing new Gutenberg-specific products
- Developing and Maintaining Drag and Drop WordPress Page Builder (redesigning and rebuilding product, adding Gutenberg compatibility, developing new products)
Strong knowledge of WordPress/PHP development
Education + Experience
At least 3 years of full time experience in WordPress development
There will be a series of 2-3 remote interviews for interested and qualified candidates