Bridge Connector is a data-driven workflow engine changing the way healthcare communicates. We offer quicker, more cost-efficient solutions to connect disparate healthcare systems.
Bridge Connector is looking for a passionate cloud engineer to help us deliver next-level cloud infrastructure in AWS to support our growing client base.
Bridge Connector is looking for a passionate cloud engineer to help us deliver next-level cloud infrastructure in AWS to support our growing client base. The cloud engineer is a champion of systems, infrastructure automation, and security.
· Responsible for providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise’s overall systems architecture.
· Design, development, and implementation of cloud architecture and security strategy across Bridge Connector products.
· Develop and maintain best practices for policies and procedures to support cloud environments.
· Create and implement automated strategies for system monitoring, deployment, and scaling.
· Works closely with Engineering, DevOps and Support teams to reach overall company objectives.
· Serve as subject matter expert on current and new cloud technologies.
· Evaluates and reports on new cloud and virtualization technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services.
Education + Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred and 5+ years of experience in an IT Infrastructure Engineering role. 2+ years of experience in designing, building and supporting multi-regional IaaS/PaaS solutions on Amazon AWS preferred.
Additional preferred experience listed below:
Demonstrated understanding of Scalability, High Availability & Redundancy concepts Demonstrated understanding of Enterprise Security Concepts Building or managing a microservice architecture a plus Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator is preferred
AWS Certified Advanced Networking is a plus