axialHealthcare has an opening for a Python Developer to focus on solving complex healthcare problems through the power of big data and advanced analytics.
You should have a strong background in Python, and experience with a web framework like Django or Flask. You will be responsible for juggling multiple simultaneous projects in a deadline-oriented agile environment. You will need to be a self-starter, able to work independently, and as part of a highly collaborative team. This position is full-time and provides competitive salary and benefits.
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions
- Participates in full SDLC process, voices concerns/suggestions, and provides solutions that result in better development timelines and more stable code
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and architectural needs; implements effective solutions.
- Ensures development procedures are properly documented and kept up-to-date
- You have at least 2+ years experience building Python applications
- You enjoy creating solid, clean code so you won’t hate yourself the next time you visit it
- You have a love of software development
- You’ve worked in collaborative environments
- You understand agile/scrum methodologies
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline OR equivalent experience.
- Experience developing Python applications deployed to Amazon Web Services