Stratasan is looking for a web developer to join our team! This person will be contributing to our back-end web development efforts.
Stratasan is looking for a web developer (Python experience preferred, but the focus here is on web) to join our team! This person will be contributing to our back-end web development efforts. We encourage you to read more about our engineering culture at https://engineering.stratasan.com.
- Work with our Product teams to deliver fixes, features and products
- Provide reviews for Pull-Requests written by coworkers
- Participate in business-hours support rotation
- Help to continually improve our codebases & team processes
- Python with Django & Django-REST-Framework-driven APIs
- PostgreSQL/Redshift/Redis datastores
Why We Should Hear From You
- You can effectively communicate, deliver ideas and gather buy-in. If anything, you overcommunicate. We are not interested in hiring developers that only speak in code.
- You feel at home working on back-end web systems. Contributing across the stack may be a future goal but not necessary if you choose to join our team.
- You have built applications for yourself, while studying development or for work. You may not know the intricacies of Python, Django or Redshift, but you understand how information flows on the web. If you don’t know those technologies, we’d love to help you learn them!
- You’re understand the value of writing tests that ensure your contributions continue to work over time.
- You’re comfortable with version control and Git.
- You’re excited to review other team members pull requests, provide feedback and contribute your knowledge to the group so that we all can improve together.
We've documented this at https://engineering.stratasan.com/how-we-hire/
If this opportunity sounds interesting, get in touch here. Send us a PDF resume and a way we can contact you. Feel free to include your GitHub or StackOverflow account but don’t feel pressured to do so. We welcome any source you can cite to demonstrate your ability to solve problems as we consider that the most important aspect of the job.
Annual salary of $60,000.00 – $80,000.00USD based on experience.
Stratasan is a Nashville-based company that provides intelligence on healthcare markets to hospital strategists, physician offices, community care experts & others. Our development team builds applications and tools used by healthcare professionals to make more informed decisions about how to best deliver care to their patients. As an example, we give guidance to our clients looking to place a new acute care clinic.